Slideshow Surprising Things You Didn''re more likely to get type 2 diabetes if:
1. Diabetes runs in your family. If you have a parent, brother, or sister who has it, your chances rise. But you can take action through everyday lifestyle habits, like exercise and healthy eating, to lower your odds of following in their footsteps.
diabetes dietary plan and obesity (🔴 in children) | diabetes dietary plan logbookhow to diabetes dietary plan for 2. You have prediabetes. That means your blood sugar level is above normal but you don''re not physically active. It''s safe for you to do.
4. You''ve had heart disease.
diabetes dietary plan pathophys (🔥 episode) | diabetes dietary plan natural treatmenthow to diabetes dietary plan for 6. You have high blood pressure.
7. Your "" cholesterol level is low. It''s less than 40 mg/dL (milligrams per deciliter).
8. Your triglyceride level is high. It''s over 150 mg/dL.
9. You''re a woman who has PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome).
11. You''t a normal part of aging.
the 1 last update 09 Aug 2020 12. You''good''ts12. You''good''ts